Sheetpan Apple Pancakes
A fun twist on your favorite breakfast, these sheetpan pancakes are sweetened with some delicious Honeycrisp apples.
3 cups flour
2 tbsp ground flax
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups milk
1 tbsp vanilla
1/4 cup maple syrup
4 tbsp butter, melted, plus 1 Tbs, melted
1 pack Crunch Pak Honeycrisp Apple Slices
2 tbsp sugar, mixed with 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a 13 x 18 sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, flax, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, 4 tbsps melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and milk.
- Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients. Pour into baking pan and spread evenly.
- Arrange sliced apple over the top of the batter and brush with melted butter and cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake 20 – 22 minutes until golden brown and set in the center. Let cool 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with extra fresh apple slices, ice cream or caramel sauce. Enjoy!!
For more of that sweet apple flavor, grate some apples and add it to the batter!