Healthy Samoa Apple Cookies
A healthy and guilt free way to satisfy your Samoa Cookie cravings! Thanks to our friends at Eat Pray, Get Well
Prep Time:15 Min
Total Time:75 Min
- 1 Bag of Crunch Pak Apple Rings
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2-3 tbs unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ cup coconut sugar or xylitol
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tbs grass fed butter for the carmel, then another ½ tbs when melting the chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- In a medium saucepan add coconut milk, honey, ½ tbsp butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil before simmering for 10-15 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- When ready to assemble samoa rings, take caramel out of fridge and stir in unsweetened coconut.
- Spread caramel/coconut mixture on top of apple rings.
- Melt the ¼ cup chocolate chips and ½ tbsp of butter and drizzle over caramel.