Easy Apple Strawberry Dump Cake
Just dump, shake, and bake this delicious dessert that the whole family is sure to enjoy! The kids will love making this with you!
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 pack Crunch Pak Sweet Apple Slices or Mixed Apple Slices
- 1/5 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Store-bought Vanilla Cake Mix
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread apples and strawberries evenly in bottom of pan. Top with dry cake mix, cubed butter and cinnamon; gently shake pan to distribute evenly.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until light golden brown, mostly dry on top and bubbly around edges.
Top with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream for a quick and delicious dessert!