Crunchy Apple Pretzel Salad
- 1 (14 oz.) bag Crunch Pak mixed apple slices, chopped
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, chopped
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- In a blender add pretzels and pecans. Pulse for one minute; set crumbs aside
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey.
- In large bowl combine apples, grapes, celery, yogurt mixture and pretzel and pecan crumbs. Mix until all the fruit is coated. Set in refrigerator until serving.