Crock Pot Cinnamon Strawberry Applesauce
Crock Pot Cinnamon Strawberry Applesauce is a delicious, set-it-and-forget-it dessert. Plus with three ingredients, it is great any time of year.
Total Time:4 Hours
- 6 cups sliced Crunch Pak apples (2 bags)
- 1 pound frozen sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup Red Hot candies
- Place the bags of apples in a large crock pot. Pour the strawberries on top.
- Sprinkle the candies over the top of everything.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Turn the crock pot off, remove the lid, and let the mixture cool for 20 minutes.
- Use a regular or handheld immersion blender to pulse the mixture until smooth. Let the applesauce cool completely before covering and refrigerating.
- Refrigerate the applesauce for 3-4 days.
- You can also freeze the applesauce for 2-3 months.