Apple Bacon Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
We partnered with our friends at Eat Pray Get Well to bring you this healthy and tasty recipe. Get more here.
Prep Time:10 Mins
Total Time:15 Mins
For the Salad:
- 1 bag of organic spring mix
- 8-10 slices Crunch Pak organic apples
- ¼ cup pecans
- ⅛ cup feta cheese
- 3 strips organic turkey bacon or regular bacon
- artichoke hearts
For the Maple Vinaigrette Dressing:
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- pinch (or more) pepper
- Cook turkey bacon in skillet on medium heat. Let cool and break up into pieces and add to all the other salad ingredients.
- Maple Vinaigrette Dressing: Mix all ingredients and shake well. I placed mine in the bullet right before serving, but a vigorous shake is fine too.
- I preferred this dressing at room temperature, you could even heat it up a bit if you’d like.