Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Apple Rings
Love Apple Ring recipes? Find more over at Inside BruCru Life
Prep Time:5 minutes
Total Time:30 minutes
Yields:12 Apple Rings
- 1 bag Crunch Pak Apple Rings
- 12 cookie sticks or wooden skewers
- 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons marshmallow cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 – 10 ounce bag dark chocolate melts
- 3/4 cup white chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup mini Reese’s Pieces
- Open the bag of apples. Use a knife to cut a small hole in the bottom of each ring. Press a cookie stick into the bottom without going through the center hole. Place the apple rings on a layer of paper towels. Spread more paper towels on top of the apples.
- Beat together the butter, peanut butter, marshmallow, vanilla, and salt until creamy. Slowly beat in the powdered sugar.
- Divide the mixture into 12 even balls. Roll each ball into a small rope. Press the rope around the top of the apple rings and press it out to fit evenly.
- Melt the dark chocolate according to the package directions. Dip each apple ring into the chocolate and use a spoon to cover the tops. Tap the stick gently on the side of the bowl to remove the excess chocolate. Place on a parchment lined tray to set up.
- Melt the white chocolate according to the package directions. Spoon into a small plastic Ziplock bag and cut one corner off. Drizzle over the tops of the apple rings. Press the Reese’s Pieces into the wet chocolate. Let set again. Place on a tray or press the sticks into a pot with styrofoam in it. Serve the same day for best results.