Caramel Apple Ring Pops
Capture the delicious chocolate, caramel, and coconut flavor of your favorite cookie in this fun, Caramel Apple Ring Pops recipe! Great for snacking, dessert, or bake sales!
Prep Time:45 MIN
Total Time:60 MIN
- 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 package (12 oz) Crunch Pak Apple Rings (any variety)
- 1 package (8 oz) caramels, unwrapped (approx 25-30 candies)
- 1 package (10 oz) dark chocolate melting wafers
- Place coconut on 10x15x1-inch baking sheet. Spread out evenly and bake in a 400°F oven for about 8-10 minutes. Stir coconut every two minutes, and cook just until lightly browned.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt unwrapped caramels for about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Fold in the toasted coconut.
- Place apple rings on a piece of parchment paper. Push a popsicle stick into one end, gently, so that it’s secure. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate wafers in microwave safe dish for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour melted chocolate into a shallow dish, like a pie plate.
- To assemble, use 1-2Tbsp metal scoop and scoop up some of the caramel coconut mixture. Drop onto the center of an apple ring. Using your finger tips, lightly spread it out. Repeat until all apple rings are down.
- Dip bottom of apple ring into the melted chocolate, allowing the chocolate to come up the sides to the caramel center (you want it to touch the caramel as this helps secure everything). Place apple pop back onto parchment paper. Repeat for all the apple rings.
- With the remaining chocolate, spoon into a small ziploc bag. Snip off the bottom corner and drizzle over the top of the apple pops. Allow to set about 10 minutes. ENJOY!