Caramel Apple Cheesecake Tarts
Drizzles of caramel and chocolate add a fun flair to these easy Caramel Apple Cheesecake Tarts. Enjoy plain for breakfast or add a scoop of ice cream for a delicious fall dessert.
- 1 box puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 bag Crunch Pak Apple Rings
- 7 caramel squares, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons pecan chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Set out 2 baking sheets.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut each sheet into 6 rectangles. Use a fork to poke a border 1/4 inch from the edges.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the caramel and flour and beat again.
- Spread the cheesecake evenly on the 12 rectangles. Do not go past your border. Place an apple ring in the center of each one. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Place the caramels and 1 Tablespoon heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy. Drizzle over the cooled tarts.
- Place the chocolate chips and remaining heavy cream in a bowl. Heat for 20-30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy. Drizzle over the cooled tarts. Let slightly. Serve with ice cream, if desired.