Apple Pie Bites
You will love this easy recipe for apple pie bites, with crescent rolls, tart apple slices and pecans. Easy dessert or brunch dish!
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon apple pie spice
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/3 cup chopped pecans, or nut of choice
1 bag Crunch Pak Tart Apple Slices
1 (8 ounce) tube Pillsbury Original crescent rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread sugar mixture on triangles.
- Add pecans or favorite nut to each triangle and place an apple on the wide side of the triangles. Wrap roll around the apple.
- Brush each roll with remaining butter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with whipping cream or ice cream.