Apple Cheesecake Bundles
Prep Time:35 minutes
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 packages of Crunch Pak Apples
- 2 Tbsp pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup cinnamon/sugar mixture
- 2 pkg refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- maple syrup for drizzling
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 4 squares (rectangles?) per package by keeping two triangles together. Press the seams.
- In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar and egg. Lay sliced apples in center of each square. Top with cheese mixture. Sprinkle with pecans and cinnamon sugar.
- Pinch up the sides and press seams as much as possible. Sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool about 10 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy.
- If freezing these, allow to cool completely (do not add syrup).
- Lay in single layers in a freezer safe plastic bag, seal and freeze.