3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Apple Dip
This 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Apple Dip by Freutcake is the perfect sweet, creamy and healthy after school snack dip to serve with apple slices or your kid’s favorite snack foods!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw local honey
- Crunch Pak sliced apples, for dipping
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter and honey.
- Beat with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Serve in a small bowl for dipping surrounded by your child’s favorite snacks such as Crunch Pak apple slices, pretzels, banana chips and strawberries.
Set cream cheese out at room temperature for about 30 minutes prior to making this dip so that it’s easier to blend. This step is not necessary but recommended as it makes for a creamier dip.