Salted Caramel Apple Pastry Puffs
Is there anything better than warm cinnamon sugar baked apples topped with salted caramel drizzle? We don’t think so! These Apple Pastry Puffs are a tasty and easy-to-make fall dessert you and your guests are sure to love.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Total Time:30 minutes
- 1 Bag of Crunch Pak Sliced Apples
- 1 package of Puff Pastry
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Ground Cloves
- Slice puff pastry into 12 rectangles per each sheet.
- Take sliced Crunch Pak Apples and coat them in sugar, cinnamon, and ground cloves.
- Once you cut the pastry place 3-4 sliced coated apples in the center of the pastry.
- Around the apples take a butter knife and slice/indent pastry and finish with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and the apples are tender.
- Finish with caramel drizzle and flaky sea salt.