Chicken Apple Quesadilla
Kids love quesadillas, so make them more nutritious by sneaking some apples in there! It makes for a super tasty meal. Looking to cook up something for yourself? You can use these same ingredients to whip up this delicious Apple Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast.
- 4 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked, shredded or chopped, chicken meat
- 1/4 lb grated cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 bag of Crunch Pak Peeled Apple Slices
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat. Place one tortilla in the skillet and let it warm and crisp slightly.
- Add cheese and chicken, and top with second tortilla. Let the cheese melt so the tortillas stay together then flip to crisp up the other side
- Remove from heat, let cool slightly and then open it wide and layer on apple slices.
- Cut into triangles and serve with extra apple slices or salsa.