Get creative this Mother’s Day and give mom something more than just a card! If she’s a Disney lover, she’ll love this 3D card made with just a few materials and our Foodles snack pack! It’s fun to make and easy to customize. Mom will certainly cherish this homemade craft for years to come.
What you’ll need:
- White or colored paper
- Hot glue
- Crunch Pak Foodles
- Popsicle Stick
- Colorful Markers or Letter stickers
How To Make It
- Once you’ve eaten all of the delicious snacks out of your Disney Foodle, clean it with a paper towel and pull off the film
- Fill the inside of the snack pack with glitter, confetti and anything else you think would be fun!
- Glue a piece of paper to the back of snack pack and cut along the shape of the snack pack.
- Tape or glue a popsicle stick on the back of the snack pack so that you can hold it up to show Mom!
- Fold a piece of paper in half and cut half a heart to make the perfect paper heart.
- Write a message for mom on it with colorful markers or sticker letters.
- Glue it or tape it to the front of the Foodle!
- Give it to Mom alongside a delicious breakfast!
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.