Shipping Forklift Operator – Swing Shift
Location: Cashmere, WA
This position is responsible for palletizing, tagging and preparing Crunch Pak product for shipment. Ensuring all products meet the requirements and specifications for each order.
1. Check the accuracy of: pallet tickets, description on boxes, and the accuracy of date tags vs. date of production.
2. Perform daily forklift checks at the beginning of every shift.
3. Perform finished goods inventory daily, and rotate product according to dating.
4. Unload, inventory, and tag all additives received on the shipping dock.
5. Keep the shipping dock and loading zone clean and organized.
6. Perform accurate monthly finished goods inventory.
7. Perform monthly Chep counts.
8. Adhere to all Crunch Pak safety standards and guidelines.
9. Adhere and enforce all Crunch Pak GMP rules: Forklift operators must always wear a bump cap and hair net. Reflective vests must be worn while operating forklifts outside.
1. One year forklift operation experience (preferred but not required)
2. Valid Washington State Driver's License
3. High School Diploma