Location: Selah, WA
Shift: Grave primarily occasional weekends and earlier shift possible depending on needs.
Wage: $17.25/ hr + $1 shift differential
1. Prepare the processing facility for daily production
2. Disassemble and assemble processing equipment
• May require use of common hand tools such as a wrench, pliers, screwdriver, etc.
3. Clean and Sanitize Process Areas
• Typically utilizes cleaning and sanitizing chemicals
4. Maintain GMPs
5. Ensure Food Safety by Following HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points)
6. Communicate Effectively
7. Adhere to Safety Requirements
• Wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment, including raingear, gloves, face shields, goggles, etc. at all times
• Follow directions concerning chemical usage
• Follow all safety protocols
8. Lock-Out Tag-Out
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to temperatures below 40° and wet .
• The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
Education and/or Work History:
• High school diploma or GED Preferred.
• Previous experience in Sanitation, and cleaning chemical use.
• Knowledge computerized controls helpful.
• Previous Forklift Certification preferred, but not required
DISCLAIMER: Job profiles are not intended, nor should they be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, skills, efforts, working conditions or similar behaviors, attributes or requirements associated with a job. A job profile is not a comprehensive job description. It is intended for the sole purpose of acquainting a person who is unfamiliar with such position with a brief overview of the position's general direction and scope. This position profile is company confidential, is intended for internal use only and may not be copied or reproduced by anyone for any purpose without written permission from Crunch Pak (Selah) Management.