Sanitation- Day Cashmere Plant
Location: Cashmere, WA
• Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
• Deals with a variety of Chemicals
• Must be able to multi-task with minimal supervision
• Must work as a team player, ensuring cleaning specifications are achieved and in a safe/efficient manner.
• Communicate well with other team members
• Must follow company GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to meet duties of a General Labor Level 1
• Failure to sustain attendance expectations will result in a demotion and a wage grade reduction.
• Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment
• Must have basic verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a physically demanding position – bend, kneel, twist, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb ladders and reach above shoulders repeatedly the majority of the work day.
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
Education and/or Work History:
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.