Sales Operation Specialist
Location: Cashmere, WA
Responsibilities and duties include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties and/or functions may be required as deemed necessary by supervisor.
• This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
• This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
• This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days will vary, based upon the needs of the business and the production season. This is a nonexempt position. Expectation is to be in the office during normal business hours with an expectation of a minimum of 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand, or the production week changes.
• Pay DOE – Range $22-$24
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• On time order entry & release
• Log info. into EDI portals such as ITrade, Foodlink, SPS, SV Harbor, Partners Online, Retail Link, ect
• Communication with customers, co-packing facilities, carriers, cross dock facilities, & distribution centers
• Customer invoicing
• Work with transportation companies to assure delivery
• Assist with accounts receivable collection including:
• Using appropriate portals to research
• Gathering documentation to help reconcile deductions
• Tracking deductions
• Filing claims
• General Office functions: Answering Phones, Filing, fax
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Learning Orientation.
4. Technical Capacity.
5. Business Acumen.
6. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
7. Diversity and Inclusion.
9. Ethical Practice.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective use of company time
• Strong planning, prioritizing, and organizing skills
• Advance user of MS Office applications and other software programs
• Must be self-motivated and driven
• Clear and approachable verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Able to work as a team and individually
• Require minimal supervision
• Detail- Oriented