Maintenance Mechanic Apprentice
Location: Cashmere, WA
• Use forklifts, man-lifts and other mechanized equipment as necessary for each specific job.
• Work in a professional manner and maintain a professional working environment that could successfully pass an audit by customers or governmental agencies at any time.
• Work in cold environment – gloves provided (temperature 36-40 degrees)
• Work around chemicals – (including Chlorine, Quat, PAA)
• Work with hands in water
• Work in a loud environment – hearing protection provided and mandatory
• Ability to stand long periods of times
• Ability to climb stairs
• Ability to bend and stoop
• Ability to work in a repetitive motion environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to distinguish color
• Ability to read and write in English or Spanish.
• Ability to have limited time away from work area (ready to begin work on time, return from breaks and lunches in a timely manner, reduced unnecessary time away from work area)
• Ability to sustain good attendance. More than 3 attendance violations (tardy, early exit or all day absence) in the first 30 days of employment will result in termination
• Any other duties as directed by your Supervisor or Manager.
• Ability to learn from others