Graveyard Sanitation – Level 1
Location: Cashmere, WA
Graveyard Sanitation Technicians are responsible for the sanitation and cleaning of all equipment to ensure food safety throughout the facility.
• Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
• Must be able to multi-task with minimal supervision
• Must work as a team player, ensuring cleaning specifications are achieved and in a safe/efficient manner.
• Communicate well with other team members
• Assist in other areas as assigned by lead, supervisor, or manager
• Must follow company GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies, and codes of conduct
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Deals with a variety of Chemicals
• Ability to meet duties of a General Labor Level 1
• Failure to sustain attendance expectations will result in a demotion and a wage grade reduction.
• Employee is required to work in cold, damp environment
• Position requires previous sanitation experience; prior chemical-use exposure is a plus
• Must have basic verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a physically demanding position – bend, kneel, twist, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb ladders and reach above shoulders repeatedly the majority of the workday.
• Ability to lift and move 50-75 pounds (with assistance, when required)
Education and/or Work History:
• Minimum of High School Diploma/Equivalent or prior Sanitation experience
• Maintains good attendance record
The Company provides a variety of benefits, the first of the month following 60 days after your hire date, including health care, dental and vision, as well as opportunity to enroll in supplemental plans. A 401K plan that includes a company match of up to 4% is also offered. Paid holidays and paid time off will begin accruing on you first day of employment.
Wage: $17 / hour with a $3 shift differential