Crunch Pak Craft: Thanksgiving Snacks and Crafts
We’re giving you one more reason to be thankful this season. Keep the kids entertained and fed this holiday season with a little help from our Crunch Pak snacks! We’re show you how to turn our PAW Patrol Snack Packs and Disney Foodles Snacks into fun holiday crafts.
What you’ll need:
Crayons or Colored Markers
Crunch Pak Disney Foodles
Crunch Pak PAW Patrol Snacks
THE COLORFUL TURKEY
How To Make It
1. Once you’ve eaten all of the delicious snacks out of your favorite Crunch Pak PAW Patrol, clean it with a paper towel and pull off the film
2. Cut pieces of paper to make the head and body of the turkey, including the eyes (with white paper). Draw the face and glue or tape it to the front of the package so it covers the whole front of it.
3. Cut leaf-shaped pieces out of different colored construction paper, draw lines to create feathers with black crayon. Tape them to the body of the turkey overlapping each other.
THE THANKSGIVING PIE
How To Make It
1. Once you’ve eaten all of the delicious snacks out of your favorite Crunch Pak Disney Foodle, clean it with a paper towel and pull off the film
2. Cut pieces of paper to make the filling of the pie (we chose red to make an apple or berry pie!) but you can change the color to make your favorite pie. Tape or glue it to the front of the snack so it covers the base of it.
3. Create strips of paper to make the crust – you can get creative with how you’d like your lattice to look. Glue or tape it to the previous piece of paper.
4. Glue or tape cotton balls to the top of the pie for whipped cream.
Making your own at home? Be sure to tag us on Instagram!