Location: Cashmere, WA
OPEN POSITION: OPERATOR LEVEL 1
Job Duties: Label operators. Sprint machine operators. Entry level bagger operators, Entry tray seal operators, Entry level robot, Entry Level Atlas and ABL operators.
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Must be able to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Must work as a team player.
- Communicate well with other team members
- Assist in other areas as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager
- Must follow company GMP’s, SOP’s, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Proper use of LOTO (lock out tag out)
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to meet duties of a General Labor level 1
- Attendance at a minimum of 95% of scheduled days for last 6 months.
- Failure to sustain attendance expectations will result in a demotion and a wage grade reduction.
- Employee is required to work in cold (32-40 degrees constant), damp environment
- Must have basic verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding position – bend, kneel, twist, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb ladders and reach above shoulders repeatedly the majority of the work day.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds