Location: Cashmere, WA
POSITION: SHIPPING – Picker Level 1
This position is responsible for palletizing, tagging and preparing Crunch Pak product for shipment. Ensuring all products meet the requirements and specifications for each order.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
• Check the accuracy of: pallet tickets, description on boxes, and the accuracy of date tags vs. date of production.
• Keep the shipping dock and loading zone clean and organized.
• Adhere to all Crunch Pak safety standards and guidelines.
• Adhere and enforce all Crunch Pak GMP rules: Forklift operators must wear a bump cap and hair net at all times. Reflective vests must be worn while operating forklifts outside.
Must maintain consistency in all required fields
GMP Training Mandatory Training
Count Cases Required
Understand Pallet Ties Required
Use of Manual Pallet Jack Required
Use of Electric Pallet Jack Required
Ability to lift 50 lbs Required
Build Safeway ,MBM, Kroger, Walmart 1-2 Pallets
• Ability to meet duties of a General Labor level 1
• Attendance at a minimum of 95% of scheduled days.
• One-year forklift operation experience (preferred but not required)
• Must be able to perform and display basic Math Skills (Add, Subtract and Multiply)
• Count accurately to up to 250.
• Must be able to Lift 20 to 50lbs repeatedly.
• Must be able to work in a physically demanding position – bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, reach above shoulders repeatedly the majority of the work day.
• Able to work in a cold environment
• High School Diploma – desired