Shipping Picker- Day
Location: Cashmere, WA
POSITION: SHIPPING – Picker Level 1
This position is responsible for palletizing, tagging and preparing Crunch Pak product for shipment. Ensuring all products meet the requirements and specifications for each order.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
- Check the accuracy of: pallet tickets, description on boxes, and the accuracy of date tags vs. date of production.
- Keep the shipping dock and loading zone clean and organized.
- Adhere to all Crunch Pak safety standards and guidelines.
- Adhere and enforce all Crunch Pak GMP rules: Forklift operators must wear a bump cap and hair net at all times. Reflective vests must be worn while operating forklifts outside.
|Must maintain consistency in all required fields
|Understand Pallet Ties
|Use of Manual Pallet Jack
|Use of Electric Pallet Jack
|Ability to lift 50 lbs
|Build Safeway ,MBM, Kroger, Walmart 1-2 Pallets
- Ability to meet duties of a General Labor level 1
- Attendance at a minimum of 95% of scheduled days for last 6 months.
- Failure to sustain attendance expectations will result in a demotion and a wage grade reduction.
- One-year forklift operation experience (preferred but not required)
- Must be able to perform and display basic Math Skills (Add, Subtract and Multiply)
- Count accurately to up to 250.
- Must be able to Lift 20 to 50lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding position – bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, reach above shoulders repeatedly the majority of the work day.
- Able to work in a cold environment
- High School Diploma – desired