Production Inventory Clerk
Location: Cashmere, WA
Production Inventory Clerk – Level 1
Shift: DAY & SWING
The Production Inventory Clerk is responsible for tracking consumption. This position will keep track of what is used to produce and complete orders through an inventory system.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to recognize and report errors found in physical counts and in software.
- Good Attendance
- Attention to detail; proficient with numbers
- Ability to utilize NAV
- Utilize scan gun to track movement/inventory of all supplies and ingredients.
- Able to effectively multi-task.
- Must be flexible; available to work weekends as requested
- Personable; works well with others; good team player
- Employee is required to work in cold, damp, wet and warm environment
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding position – bend, kneel, twist, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb ladders and reach above shoulders repeatedly most of the work day.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Knowledge of basic Algebra
- Ability to use calculator
- Ability to use hand-held computer
Reports to Live Consumption Supervisor
Day Shift: $14.00/hr D.O.E
Swing shift: $15.00/hr D.O.E