Inventory Control- Cycle Counter
Location: Cashmere, WA
OPEN POSITION: INVENTORY CONTROL – LEVEL 1- CYCLE COUNTING WILL BE THE PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal skills – able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Attention to detail; proficient with numbers
- Knowledge of basic math (add, subtract, divide)
- Ability to use calculator
- Punctual; good attendance
- Must be flexible; available to work nights and weekends as requested
- Personable; works well with others; good team player
- Employee is required to work in cold, damp, wet and warm environment
- Must be in good physical shape and able to bend, kneel, twist, crawl, stoop, climb ladders and lift arms high overhead
- Must be able to learn to operate a forklift in a safe and productive manner
- Willing to learn how to conduct physical inventories
- Able to work with Microsoft office programs and proficient in the warehouse module of NAV with-in 90 days.
- Able to accurately utilize the scan gun to confirm data/information/counts/etc.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule.