CDL Truck Driver
Location: Cashmere, WA
OPEN POSITION: CDL TRUCK DRIVER
- Complete daily transfers of finished product to other local shipping facilities. Review paperwork and shipments to assure that the proper product and paperwork is delivered to the proper docks.
- Load and secure freight, bins, etc. as necessary. Must understand and be able to use cable winches and strapping equipment.
- Unload freight, bins, etc. as necessary.
- Check the vehicle and equipment daily to make sure it is in good working order and road worthy.
- Complete a daily vehicle check sheet and turn into the Shipping Supervisor. It is the drivers’ responsibility to assure that the vehicle is always in compliance with state and federal safety standards.
- Use forklifts, pallet jacks, or other appropriate equipment to load and unload the vehicle in a safe and productive manner.
- Follow all federal, state, and local laws.
- Follow all plant safety rules, guidelines, and other policies.
- Notify Crunch Pak Management immediately, and provide a copy of any report or citation if inspected, warned, or cited by any law enforcement agency.
- Notify Crunch Pak Management immediately in any changes to your CDL status, or any other legal or health reasons which would affect your ability to safely or legally operate a commercial vehicle.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the vehicles and equipment.
- Use other equipment as appropriate and necessary to complete any assigned jobs.
- Work and drive in a professional manner that will convey a positive image to the public and community.
- Any other duties as directed by your supervisor, or Crunch Pak manager.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, twist, crawl, stoop, and climb ladders.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
- Must have and maintain a valid CDL license including a 2 year driving abstract
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience with experience in both Refer and Flatbed w/bin
- Must be able to operate a forklift in a safe and productive matter
Full-time with possible OT and some weekends.
Starting Pay: DOE