Tart Apple, Carrot, and Beet Salad
Write a review
- 1 (14 oz.) bag Crunch Pak tart apple slices, chopped small
- 1 (10 oz.) bag matchstick carrots
- 1 (16 oz.) jar pickled beets, sliced
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl whisk raspberry jam, white wine vinegar, mustard, and salt; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl combine apples, carrots, beets and sesame seeds. Pour raspberry jam mixture over apples, carrots, and beets. Refrigerate until serving.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/