Sweet and Salty Apple Slaw with Honey Yogurt Dressing
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Broccoli slaw
- 2 cups Crunch Pak mixed apples slices; chopped
- 1-½ cups fresh or canned pineapple; chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
Honey Yogurt Dressing
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. honey
- dash salt
- 1. In a small bowl mix yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and salt; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl add broccoli slaw, apples, pineapple, sunflower seeds and raisins. Pour honey yogurt dressing over slaw mixture and stir with a large spoon.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/