Spinach Apple Salad with Candied Pecans and Gouda Cheese
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) young spinach
- 2 cups Crunch Pak sweet sliced apples
- 1 round (10 oz.) Gouda cheese, cubed
- 1 small thinly sliced onion
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 egg white, beaten
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1. In a medium bowl combine pecans and egg white. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Spread on a 13×9-inch parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes in 300 degree preheated oven. Cool and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl combine the spinach, apples, onion, cheese, and pecans. Toss with vinaigrette dressing.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/