Jeweled Couscous Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 cups Crunch Pak mixed apple slices, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Dijon mustard
- 3 tbs. honey
- 1. In medium bowl combine vinegar, mustard, and honey. Slowly drizzle in olive oil until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. Bring four cups of water to a boil in a medium pot then add couscous. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until couscous is tender; drain and set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl add the cooled couscous, apples, walnuts, cranberries, apricots, and raisin. Mix with a large spoon until combined. Stir in parsley. Add the balsamic vinaigrette before serving and toss to coat. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/