Crunchy Apple, Pretzel, and Grape Salad
Write a review
- 1 (14 oz.) bag Crunch Pak mixed apple slices, chopped
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, chopped
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1. In a blender add pretzels and pecans. Pulse for one minute; set crumbs aside
- 2. In a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey.
- 3. In large bowl combine apples, grapes, celery, yogurt mixture and pretzel and pecan crumbs. Mix until all the fruit is coated. Set in refrigerator until serving.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/