Cabbage with Apples and Bacon
Write a review
- 1 head green cabbage, sliced
- 2 cups Crunch Pak mixed sliced apples
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 pieces of thick bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1. In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy; drain and set aside. Add onions to bacon drippings and cook until tender. Slowly pour in the vinegar and sugar.
- 2. Mix in cabbage and chicken stock to skillet and cook for 10 minutes. Add the apples and cook for another 10 minutes. Add bacon back to the skillet before serving. Season with salt and pepper.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/