Apple and Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak tart apple slices, chopped
- 3-4 large beets, roasted and diced
- 1 log (4 oz.) soft goat cheese
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1. In a medium bowl whisk vinegar, mustard, honey until combined. Add olive oil and whisk for one minute. Season with salt and pepper and add fresh parsley.
- 2. Add diced apples and beets to vinaigrette; mix until coated. Crumble goat cheese on top and serve.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/