Lunch Box Smoked Turkey and Apple Wrap
Write a review
- ½ (14 oz.) bag Crunch Pak sweet and tart apple slices, chopped
- 1 lb. smoked turkey, cut into small chunks
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. In a medium bowl combine apples, turkey, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
- 2. In a small bowl whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, and honey until creamy. Mix in the apple and turkey mixture until combined.
- 3. Place tortilla on a cutting board and place a cup of the turkey and apple mixture on the corner closest to you. Fold in the corners and roll up. Slice in half on a diagonal.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/