Lettuce Wraps with Chicken Apple Sausage, Carrots, and Apples
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) apple maple chicken sausage, cut on bias
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup Crunch Pak sweet apple slices; sliced in matchstick pieces
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic; minced
- 1Tbsp. sesame seeds (optional)
- 1. In a medium skillet heat olive oil and add carrots, sausage, and onions, soy sauce, and ginger. Cook for 10 minutes until carrots are tender. Add fresh apples to mixture and stir; set aside.
- 2. Carefully pull apart lettuce leaves and place on a cutting board. Place a spoon full of sausage, apples and carrots in the center of leaves. Fold up mixture and lettuce and cut on bias. Top with sesame seeds. Can be served with soy sauce and sesame seeds on side.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/