Chicken Curry Salad Wraps
Write a review
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups Crunch Pak tart and sweet apples, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1-½ tsp. curry powder
- 1. In a medium bowl add chicken, apples, celery, raisins and mix together with a spoon. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and curry powder and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place a tortilla down on a large plate and place a cup and a half of the chicken mixture onto the tortilla. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and continue to fold over the chicken mixture. Cut with a serrated knife on a bias into two pieces.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/