Braised Bratwursts with Apples and Kraut
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (16.oz.) bratwurst sausages
- 1 jar (16.oz.) shredded sauerkraut
- 1 pkg. (16.oz.) Crunch Pak sweet sliced apples
- 1 pkg. hoagie rolls, split
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- ¼ cup apple cider or juice
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) of beer
- 4 cups water
- 1. In a large pot boil bratwursts with water and beer for 15 minutes. Set sausages a side.
- 2. Place apples, sauerkraut, onion, brown sugar, and cider in a large skillet and sauté until onions and apples are tender. Add bratwursts to apple mixture and simmer 10 more minutes.
- 3. Serve the sausages and apple mixture on a hoagie roll.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/