Swiss Chard with Apples, Onions and Chops
Write a review
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, washed and chopped
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cups Crunch Pak sweet apple slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Season pork chops with garlic salt and pepper on both sides. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and brown both sides of pork chops on medium high heat . Cook for 6-8 minutes until fully cooked; set aside.
- 2. In same skillet add onions; cook for 4-5 minutes until tender. Add apples and chicken stock. Slowly add Swiss chard. Cook for 5-8 minutes until the greens have reduced to half and apples are tender. Add vinegar, salt, pepper. Add butter and stir into the greens until butter is melted.
- 3. Place pork chops back into skillet and warm through. Serve chops with chard, apples and onions.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/