Rosemary and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak sweet apple slices; sliced thin
- 1 small jar (8 oz.) sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 boneless pork chops; thick cut
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 toothpicks
- 1. In a medium-sized skillet combine apples, sauerkraut, and brown sugar. Cook for 10 minutes on medium high heat until the apples are tender; set aside.
- 2. With a serrated knife cut into each pork chop and make a large whole. Season with garlic powder and rub the rosemary into both sides of pork chops. Add apple mixture to center of each chop. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Secure with tooth picks.
- 3. Place pork chops on a foil lined 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish. Cook for 30-35 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/