Grilled Turkey Burgers with Cheddar, Apples, and Pepper Bacon
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (1.25 lb) ground turkey
- 1 cup Crunch Pak sweet apples slices; cut thin
- 5 slices Cheddar cheese
- 10 slices peppered or regular bacon
- 2 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 tbsp. prepared barbeque sauce
- 5 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1. Add turkey to a medium bowl and mix in the Creole seasoning. Form meat into 5 patties; set aside.
- 2. In a medium skillet fry the bacon on medium high heat until crispy; set on a paper towel lined plate.
- 3. Heat a large grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Place patties on pan or grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Place the cheddar cheese on each burger and wait until melted.
- 4. Place the burgers on toasted bun, add several apples slices and two pieces of bacon. Spread barbeque sauce on top bun and place on the burgers.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/