Baked Chicken with Apple and Ginger Gravy
Write a review
- 1-1/2 cups Crunch Pak sweet apple slices, cut in half
- 4 (8 oz.) seasoned chicken breasts, baked
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth or stock
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1. In a medium skillet add 1 Tbsp. butter and onion. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium high until onion is tender. Stir in salt.
- 2. Add apples, chicken broth, cranberries, apple cider, ginger, and brown sugar to the medium skillet. Cook for 10 more minutes on high heat until broth has reduced in half and apples are tender.
- 3. Add remaining butter to hot skillet. Pour gravy over baked chicken before serving.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/