Apple and Plum Salsa with Baked Salmon
Write a review
- 2 lbs. fresh salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. old bay seasoning
Apple and Plum Salsa
- ½ (14 oz.) package Crunch Pak sweet apple slices, chopped small
- 2 ripe plums, chopped small
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 jalapenos, diced small
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1. Combine apples, plums, lime juice, jalapenos, honey, parsley, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix together; set aside.
- 2. In a foil lined baking dish place the salmon and rub with olive oil on each portion. Sprinkle with seasoning and bake a preheated 375-degree oven for 20 minutes. Serve salmon with salsa on top.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/