Oatmeal and Apple Crisp
Write a review
- 1 (14oz.) pkg. Crunch Pak sweet and tart apple slices, sliced thin
- 1-½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cups flour
- ½ cup butter. melted
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add apples to bottom of pan..
- 2. In a medium bowl combine oats with brown sugar, flour, butter, cream and nutmeg.
- 3. Spoon oat mixture on top of apples and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated
- 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/