Easy Gingerbread Cake with Apples and Brown Sugar Glaze
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak sweet apple slices; peeled and chopped
- 1 pkg. (14.5oz.) gingerbread cake mix
- 1-¼ cup lukewarm water
- 1 egg
Maple Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1/2 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1. In a large bowl combine cake mix with water and egg. Mix together with a large spoon until smooth. Stir in apples and mix until incorporated. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add cake mixture and bake for 30- 35 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- 2. In a small bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar and maple syrup. Stir until smooth; set aside.
- 3. Spread cake with glaze after cooling.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/