Cinnamon Apple Pastry Tarts
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 pkg (14oz.) Crunch Pak sliced sweet and tart apples
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1. Place puff pastry shells on a 13 x 9 baking sheet. Bake pastry for 20 minutes in a preheated 400 F oven.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add apples to skillet and sauté for 5 minutes until apple are tender. Add brown sugar and cinnamon and stir to coat apples; sauté 3 more minutes.
- 3. Place softened apples (rotating red and green slices) onto the center of prepared pastry. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar; if desired.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/