Apple Pie Biscuits
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak tart apple slices, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1-½ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup butter; melted
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 cup packed brown sugar; divided
- 1 container (8oz.) light sour cream
- ½ tsp. cinnamon, divided
- 2 cans (10 oz.) buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a medium-size skillet combine 1 Tbsp. butter and apples. Cook for 5 minutes on medium high heat until apples are tender; set aside.
- 2. Combine oats, melted butter, raisins, half the brown sugar, and half the cinnamon in a medium bowl. Stir in apples; set aside.
- 3. Whisk sour cream and other half of brown sugar in a small bowl. Combine other half of cinnamon; set aside.
- 4. Spray large muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Stretch biscuits until they are an inch larger; press into the bottom of pan. Spoon 2 tablespoons of apple and oat mixture on top of biscuit. Stretch another biscuit and place over mixture. Press firmly to seal the top with the bottom biscuit. Bake for 15 minutes in 400-degree preheated oven.
- 5. Spread cooled apple biscuits with sour cream and sugar glaze. Top each apple biscuit with remaining oat and apple mixture.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/