Apple and Praline Flautas
Write a review
- 1 (14oz.) pkg. Crunch Pak sweet apple slices
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup pecan pralines, chopped and divided
- 2 Tbs. dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1. Melt butter in a large skillet then add apples. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium high heat. Stir in brown sugar, ¾ cups pralines and cinnamon.
- 2. Place apple mixture in center of each tortilla and roll to make a flauta. Roll flauta in remaining pralines.
- 3. Place on a medium foil lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven. Serve with whipped cream.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/