Apple and Chocolate Crescent Bites
Write a review
- 16 slices Crunch Pak sliced sweet or tart apples
- 1 tube (8oz.) crescent roll dough
- ¼ cup hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1. Melt butter in a small skillet. Add apples then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Cook for 5 minutes until apples are slightly tender; set aside.
- 2. Unfold crescent triangles on a cutting board or plate. Add a teaspoon of chocolate spread to large side of triangle. Add two slices of cooked apple on top of chocolate. Fold the croissant over the apples and chocolate spread. Place each croissant on a 13×9 baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes in preheated 375 degree oven.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/